Our Guides Family
A personal space for us to share our joy, experiences, hardships and encouragement for one another.   
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Our 2009 Thinking Day BANNER!!!!


Many thanks to all the girls (and Ms Jess) who have helped in one way or another. Some brainstormed for ideas, sew the "blood cells", cut the flower petals, created the vine and leaves, drew, painted and/or cleaned up, others not directly involved cheered us all on. This banner could not have been completed in time without the whole team's efforts. I LOVE GUIDING!!!!





P/S: Those who stayed till 8.45pm on Friday to finish the banner.

Labels: ,

posted by Our Guides Family @ 5:34:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At July 24, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Anonymous Yongyi. said…

    I thought that by celebrating thinking day , we can learnt some new knowledege. Like example , i realized we can help and save the Earth in many ways, and if everyone plays a part , the Earth will be a better place for everyone to live in! :D! We can also sing songs there, together with the guides from other schools, I thought it's very enjoyable. :D

     
  • At July 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Anonymous Wee Shan Le :) said…

    I think celebrating thinking day is a meaningful activity. We get to celebrate with all nation wide school's girl guides. 3 cheers for the beautiful banner which got us a 3rd position. Yay ! xD

     
  • At July 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Anonymous Jocelyn Yong said…

    I think that celebrating thinking can let us know more about guiding. It's quite fun, we sang songs and dance too! We watch performers by different schools and it's very nice and creative! It's really a fun and enjoyable day!

     
  • At July 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Anonymous Dasrene said…

    I think that celebrating thinking day can allow us to understand guides better. It's also quite fun singing and dancing and watching people performing(: It's quite an enjoyable day toooo ! :D [ But the things are expensive there :x]
    (:

     
  • At July 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Anonymous Tricia (1E4) said…

    I think the seniors did a absolutly AWESOME banner.Plus i learned that if everyone just piched in and help to save the Earth it could be a better place.
    For intance,for earth day i know some friends who didn't even bat a eyelash a bout turning off their lights and saving energy...which is just sad. so i think having these occations we can learn from our mistakes...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Our Guides Family
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


Links
Powered by



BLOGGER